The best blog from the best author you've never heard of. Assorted thoughts ranging from comic books to politics. Sometimes I even talk about writing.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Season's End


So. I wrote quite the thing this morning about football. And I made two picks. And I am quite on the receiving end of a bit of hubris I suppose.

I alluded to how crushing a playoff loss was to a fan. It turns out I am that fan. And it was in the balance until almost the last possible moment. And then the Niners lost. And it’s a rough time.

Football’s not over. There is still a Super Bowl. I’ll be watching it. You can guess I’ll be ruining my voice to yell in favor of the Broncos.

I think everything I said this morning about football holds true. And I wouldn’t change the nature of the game. It’s been one hell of a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment